Support your favourite cause with the Funchal Marathon 2023
We’re excited to announce that the Funchal Marathon 2023 has partnered with the GivenGain Foundation, a global online fundraising platform, to offer participants the chance to make their race more meaningful by supporting a charity of their choice.
Our charity partners:
● Associação Paralisia Cerebral da Madeira
APCM provides support to children, young people and adults with cerebral palsy and related neurological pathologies.
● Associação Apoio à Vítima
APAV supports victims of crime, their families and friends, providing them with quality, free and confidential services and contributing to the improvement of public, social and private policies focused on the status of the victim.
● Acreditar – Associação de país e amigos de crianças com cancro
Acreditar is a network of sharing and affection made up of children, young people, parents and friends. We have been together since 1994 to best tackle the changes that childhood cancer imposes, providing everybody the promise of support at a time of uncertainties.
1. Fundraise for your favourite charity
Supporting a charity by starting a fundraising project on GivenGain is super easy, free and the most powerful way to support your favourite charity. The average fundraiser contributes 20 times more to a cause than an individual donor, as it is all their family, friends and acquaintances who support them and donate to their project!
How to get started:
1. Simply visit our official fundraising page on GivenGain.
2. Click on ‘Start fundraising’ to get set up in as little as 30 seconds.
3. Select the charity you want to support and complete the project steps where necessary. If your special charity is not on GivenGain yet, send an email to email@example.com and GivenGain will get them set up for free so that you can fundraise for them.
4. When done, share your fundraising project with your friends and family to ask for donations!
2. Make a donation
You can also show your love by donating to your favourite charity by visiting our official fundraising page on GivenGain and clicking on “Donate” next to your favourite charity. Every little helps!